Friday, September 28, 2012

BLOG: LET'S REBOOT YOU!

I want to blog again!  Now, I know what you're thinking...



Yeah, yeah.  thanks. But I missed writing something daily (that's beyond copy lines), and felt the blog muscle needed a little exercising. 

So when I was thinking about how I'd want to frame the blog, I could only come up with a singular idea


Yes. Lists. I love lists. 

I love everything about them.  I have little order in my life, so I make lists to create some.  Lists are tidy.  Lists are easy to read.  Lists are fun. 

But I especially love "Top 5" lists.  I love the aspect of building expectation.  Even if it's something as simple as the "top five reasons I love my coffee table (ooh there's an idea)," I'm immediately curious to see why each installment is greater than the last. 
So I want to dedicate this blog to "Top Fives."  From everything to relevant/current news, to things I've loved about my childhood.  Now, last year, I blogged within the framework of what a particular date meant to me.  But as time wore on, I realized I was just writing about what was on my mind, and the relevancy of the date was either arbitrary or non-existent.  But I'm gonna give it my best shot to write within top fives, and time permitting, I'd like to do it as often as possible.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the upcoming lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment